A Back to School Treat – for Parents and Carers!
The summer holidays are long gone and that means the kids, and teachers, are now back into their daily school routines.
So, if you’ve been running around all summer entertaining, taxiing, face painting, at the theme park, local park or museum, then you may fancy some relaxation of your own. Maybe your wallet has taken a bit of a hit too what with new school uniforms, shoes, stationery, ice creams galore…
That’s why our September competition is a Back to School Treat – for Parents and Carers. There are two £50 vouchers up for grabs which can be spent at the lucky winner’s request – as long as it involves some relaxation!
To be in with a chance of winning one of the two £50 vouchers we want to know what you’ve been up-to during the summer holidays or how you usually choose to relax.
It’s dead easy to enter, just tweet us a photo or video, post to our Facebook page or simply tell us on a tweet or a comment. Only send videos if you are OK to share your kiddies or photos on public social media channels.
The closing date is Friday 29th September 2017.
It’s free to enter; all you have to do is follow us on our Harrington Brooks Twitter account or like us on our Harrington Brooks Facebook page, then tell us what you’ve been up to OR how you choose to relax.
The winner will be chosen by an independent person(s) from the entries that we receive prior to the closing date of Friday 29th September 2017.
Terms & conditions apply.
Follow us on our Harrington Brooks Facebook page and/or our Twitter account and then tell us what you’ve been doing this summer – it’s that simple.
The opening date is Tuesday 12th September 2017 and the closing date is 4pm (GMT) Friday 29th September 2017, so get your school holiday fun into us by then.
Terms and Conditions:
Prize: We’re giving away two £50 vouchers to two lucky winners in our September competition.
How to enter:
1. To enter and be eligible to win, tell us what you’ve been up to this summer or how you choose to relax. Entries must be posted on either our Harrington Brooks Facebook page or on a tweet to our Harrington Brooks Twitter account. Entrants must also follow us before the closing date of 4pm (GMT) Friday 29th September 2017.
3. The opening date is Tuesday 12th September 2017 and the closing date is 4pm (GMT) Friday 29th September 2017.
4. The winner will be chosen by an independent person(s) from the qualifying entries that are received by Friday 29th September.
5. The winner will be notified via social media by Monday 2nd October 2017 at the latest.
6. The winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
7. The winner will receive the prize, as described above; there are two prizes in total – one per winner. The winner will be able to choose what type/ the supplier/ brand of £50 voucher he or she would like, subject to availability. The terms and conditions relating to the provider of the chosen voucher also apply.
8. The prize, as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
9. If the winner fails to respond / contact us by Monday 2nd October 2017 or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
10. The winner’s details and winning question will be published on all One Advice Group social media accounts and website(s).
11. Employees of The One Advice Group directly involved with this competition and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
12. This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. Winners may be asked to verify their age and address.
13. The entrant agrees that The One Advice Group shall not be liable for any failure for the usage of the prize once they are received by the winners.
14. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. The promoter of this competition is The One Advice Group, which incorporates HB Financial Solutions Ltd, trading as Harrington Brooks, Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester M33 7RR.