Harrington Brooks Summer Health Activity Competition
Are you in need of a health kick this summer? If the answer is yes, then our Summer Health Activity Competition is just what you need. And there’s a chance to win an activity treat that will energise and boost your wellbeing.
Is it new trainers, a t-shirt and a bit of gym kit? Do you want to be a tough mudder or a zen master? Is it swim or is it scuba? Maybe even rock climbing or high ropes?
Whatever your choice of activity, we want to hear about it. It could be your everyday workout or your dream adrenaline hit. Choose an activity of your choice up to the value of £100 and we’ll get it booked for you.
It’s FREE to enter our Summer 2017 Competition; all you’ve got to do is follow us on our Twitter page or like our Facebook page. Then tell us what activity you’d like to try your hand at this summer.
Don’t miss out; the closing date is 31st July 2017.
Terms & conditions apply.
A winner will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on Tuesday 1st August 2017.
Here’s what to do:
Step 1 – Choose an activity that you’d like to try out, it could be something completely new or something you’ve not done for a while.
Step 2 – Don’t keep it to yourself. Like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and shout about what activity you’re going to choose.
Step 3 – Get your entries in before the closing date on 31st July 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
Social media competition to win a health activity, of the winner’s choice, up to the value of £100. You don’t even have to book it yourself; we’ll do all that for you!
You’ve got to be in it to win it as one lucky entrant will win an activity of their choice, subject to a maximum value of £100.
For all the right reasons disclaimers may be required prior to the issuing of the prize. We’re just thinking about the health and safety of the lucky winner.
How to enter:
- To enter and be eligible to win the competition, participants must tell us what health activity they’d like to try their hand at, up to the value of £100, on either our Harrington Brooks Facebook Page or on a tweet to our Harrington Brooks Twitter Account. They must also follow us before the closing date of 31st July 2017. Terms & conditions apply.
- The channels you must use are www.facebook.com/harringtonbrooks or www.twitter.com/harringtonbks
- The competition opens at 1:00pm on 22nd June 2017 and closes at 1:00pm on 31st July 2017.
- A winner will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on Tuesday 1st August 2017.
- The winner will be notified via social media by 2nd August 2017 at the latest.
- The winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions.
- The winner will receive the prize, as described above and there is one prize only. The activity will be booked by Harrington Brooks with a date and time that the winner will be consulted about.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- If the winner fails to respond / contact us by 4:00pm on 11th August 2017 or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
- The winner’s details and chosen health activity will be published on all One Advice Group social media accounts and website(s). No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
- Employees of The One Advice Group directly involved with this competition and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age and must comply with the age restrictions laid out by the provider of the chosen activity. Winners may be asked to verify their age and address.
- The entrant agrees that the One Advice Group shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
– the entrant’s participation in the prize draw;
– technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
– any events outside the One Advice Group’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit the One Advice Groups liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this competition is The One Advice Group, which incorporates Harrington Brooks (HB Financial Solutions Ltd), Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester M33 7RR.